– Does it come as a surprise that the alt-right would identify themselves with beasts?
– We all joked about porn and VR, but it’s real at Tokyo!
– Right now, Vivendi is acquiring an increasingly large stake in Ubisoft, despite the company resisting their efforts.
– Lately, retired Army specialist Rob Gibson has only two hobbies: video games and researching his own brain. Like Gibson, many young veterans are coping with PTSD and other symptoms through video games.
– The forthcoming Survival expansion for Ubisoft’s huge third-person open-world shooter The Division will turn the game into a treacherous multiplayer survival game in which hunger, heat and thirst are as deadly as any enemies roaming the game’s virtual New York City.