– Twitter has announced a partnership with esports organizations ESL and DreamHack to live stream esports events and original content throughout 2017.
– Bolivia filed a formal complaint against the French embassy due to Ghost Recon Wildlands depiction.
– Martial artist Donnie Yen is set to star in a new feature from Moritz entitled Sleeping Dogs, which is based on the top-selling video game by Square Enix.
– Overwatch’s new and 24th hero is the robot tank Orisa, who fights with a “fusion driver,” or a projectile machine gun.
– We all know trading was put on the backburner when Pokemon GO exploded in popularity and spoofing/botting with it. Since that point, there have been rumors that trading was still a long ways out.
– Horizon Zero Dawn uses the Decima Engine, which will also power Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding. Thus, enabling a Death Stranding related quest in Horizon Zero Dawn.
– The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the 24th perfect score for Famitsu. It scored a 10/10/10/10, in the magazine’s typical format.
– YouTube announced that it is moving forward with a streaming service for live television, simply called YouTube TV, that will provide a mix of cable and broadcast channels to subscribers for $35 a month.
– Microsoft is moving into the world of Netflix-style game subscriptions with Xbox Game Pass, a monthly service coming this spring that will give you a selection of games you can download and play on your Xbox One for $9.99 a month.
– Studio Wildcard will officially launch a new program for modders. Every month, 15 modders will receive a $4,000 stipend for their work.