Gaming headlines include: Saudi Arabia plays host to it’s very first Comic Con, A furry MMO that’s now 20 years old, and getting banned in Club Penguin is now a speed running challenge. Plus, the crew talks more PewDiePie with special guest Norris of Checkpoint Radio, who plays Devil’s advocate to Nate. Continue reading
Gaming headlines include: American takes 1st place a DDR World Championship, Pokemon Go Pokedex expands officially with Gen 2 Pokemon, and Netflix quietly announces a Castlevania series. Plus, IS PEWDIEPIE REALLY A NAZI!? Or is the dialogue we should be having much, mucher bigger than that? Continue reading
– Toyota’s latest Japanese commercial for its C-HR subcompact crossover invades the world of video games to showcase testimonials from the stars Capcom’s landmark arcade fighting game Street Fighter II.
– In one of the show’s newest episodes, “The Console,” main character Gumball Watterson and his siblings are forced to play their way out of a fantasy role-playing game after Gumball is given a cursed console.
– Netflix has been holding an event today where it’s announcing the bulk of its upcoming programming slate. Nestled in the press release was this: Castlevania Season 1, Part 1 Coming to Netflix in 2017
– It was around for a full decade—since Team Fortress was released in 2007—before a bug was noticed last month.
– Terraria’s fanbase has only grown in size, so it comes as little surprise to hear that it’s sold over 20 million copies since its release.
– For the first time ever, a Zelda game will have paid downloadable content released after the launch of the main game.
– It has since been removed but at one point the website for Alex Malaos, a Greek actor and voice actor, was voice acting a character called “Greek” for Overwatch.
– Voters have rejected the thimble, an integral part of the game since being added to Monopoly in 1935. The move is part of a campaign to select the next generation of game pieces.